Monday, October 6, 2008

Saturday Night




































This past Saturday, while Brady was at the priesthood session I decided go get Kolton's Halloween outfit. Now, picking out his outfit was really hard for me to do! But, I decided to go with the turtle, since he tends to look like one sometimes! :)


Also, I decided to let him play in the play area at the mall, even though he is a little small, he loves to be with other little kids so I thought this would be a good opportunity. He really liked it!

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

I can't wait to see that cute little turtle!
I think it is so great that Kolton likes to play around all of those kids. He is such a happy baby!

The Foys said...

Oh he's so cute :0) I can't believe he's so old!!!

Nessa said...

You'll have to post him as a little turtle... I seriously can't wait to see him in it!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers