Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Turtle, Turtle

Yesterday I decided to take pictures of Kolton in his Halloween costume. I really should have waited until our ward Halloween party when his costume would be complete, but I couldn't wait. So, I'll probably post more pictures later with a cuter background and a few finishing touches to the costume, but until then here is our little turtle! :)




9 comments:

Nessa said...

I love the last picture sooooo cute.

K Bailey said...

Cute...did you make it?!?

Mrs. Morty said...

Aw that is fer stinkin cute!!

Michele said...

How cute!! Did you make it? That is amazing if you did. I can hardly sew a straight line. haha.

Michele said...

If you go to where you edit the layout of your blog, click add gadget on the side. A new window will open and click on blog list. Then you just enter in the web address of the blogs you want to list. I'm working on putting up some more pictures. He keeps me so busy!

Mary Moffett said...

Okay, grandma is breaking her silence! Kolton is so cute in his turtle costume! He reminds me of Franklin the turtle. You used to watch that show every day after lunch when you were a preschooler, Jen. I'm sure you don't remember that! Boy do I miss seeing Kolton's smile every morning! I miss hearing him say "ba-ba" all throughout the day. I even miss him ignoring me when I would try to get his attention so I could get a cute picture or video of him! Alright, I'll stop. I'm sure comments are not supposed to be this long!

Scrappy said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to see him at the ward party!

Angela said...

Seriously he is just a doll, I love that Costume!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

ok, did you seriously make that. if so, mad props to you! very cute.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers