Friday night we had dinner with the Foys and the missionaries. Afterwards, the boys wanted to play Xbox, so Brady and Sterling left with Kolton and went to our house. About 20 minutes later, Brittney, Kade, and I joined them. When I came home I went to feed Kolton his bottle and he completely sacked out. Apparently we've been keeping him up too late or something! Kolton loves to play with the dogs, especially with Sugar and her toys. He loves to climb all over her and give her her toys. So, here are a few pictures of them playing together. Sugar is so patient with him, she pretty much lets him do whatever he wants!


5 comments:
I love that last picture of Kolton. He makes me smile. :)
What a sweet doggy. Seeing Kolton with Sugar makes me wish we could have a dog.
Thanks again for your lesson today. You did a great job and you looked so pretty.
cute. how old is sugar? charlee is sitting on my lap looking with me and she saw the pictures of Kolton and the puppy and started laughing! :]
Sooo cute! I'm glad Sugar is so good with him!
Ya Im so glad you left a comment on my blog, I didnt know you had one! :) So Kolton is just adorable!!! Its so fun to see the babys with the dogs! Roxy is also sooo good with the kids! Fun Fun!
He is so cute with Sugar! It's good that Sugar is good with Kolton. Have you breed May yet?
Post a Comment