Thursday, December 10, 2009
Big Boy
Kolton has been sleeping in a "big boy bed." Really, I just took the side railing off his crib. He's done really well! He falls asleep in there EASY for both naps and at night. Its great! The hard part is keeping him in there! :) He'll just come in to my room at night and get on the bed. Last night he even brought his pillow and blankie with him. My vow is to work on that so that hopefully soon he'll sleep in there all night. I couldn't and can't believe, though, how well he's adjusted! I've heard stories of having to lock kids in the room but we haven't had any problems. He just stays on his bed until he falls asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brammer boys are just smart! I cant believe how much our children are growing lately...it's wierd.
Piersons getting teeth..Kolton hair...London school...it's crazy(lol)!!!
Post a Comment