On Monday, the 21st, we went down to the Revell's house to make sugar cookies. Kolton and Brigham were such good helpers! :) We made quite a mess, but it was fun! We made candy canes, snowmen, bells, gingerbread people, and christmas trees.
With almost every roll of the rolling pin, Kolton and Brigham would hit the dough. I don't know why, but they thought it was a good idea!


Shana and I decorating our cookies. Some of them turned out a little interesting, but we just ate them so whats the big deal?? Kit and Brady each made one cookie while Shana, Brigham, Kolton and I made the rest. :)


It was fun! I love making sugar cookies at Christmas time! Its a lot of fun and just reminds me of when I was little and we would make sugar cookies as a family. When I think of making sugar cookies, I think "family activity." I don't know why, but they just tie together. Its fun Kolton is getting older and can actually start to participate in activities like these. We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment