Thursday, December 17, 2009

Dad & Son time

Well, I'm up in the middle of the night so I figured I'd update the blog! Roxy went in to labor Tuesday night and has had 8 puppies so far. They are a little weak, but with a lot of work on our part, should be able to make it. Brady only got 45 minutes of sleep Tuesday night before Roxy came in to our room with a puppy in her mouth! Its sweet knowing she felt she needed one of us to be with her! We checked her temperature before we went to bed and it hadn't dropped yet, so we didn't think she'd go in to labor--but she did! Anyway, I'm taking turns with Brady tonight watching Roxy, so that he can get some sleep. She should be done sometime tomorrow delivering puppies, so both of us should be able to sleep Thursday night!
Kolton and Brady have been able to spend a lot of time together the past few days or so. One of Kolton's favorite things to do now is sit on Brady's lap and watch either basketball or football. He will cuddle up to Brady and just watch sports and tell Brady all about it--whether the guy made it or missed it (this includes catching a football).

Brady loves the extra time with him too! I've been blessed with such cuties!

1 comment:

Mindy Jo said...

Yay for puppies! It's so hard though, huh? Love the pics. of Brady and Kolton.
Love,
MJ
xxoo

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers