Vanessa took pictures of our family while she was here. I was supposed to take pictures of her family and so she said she'd take some of us and Kolton. However, that morning she and I went running and after doing that she felt a cold coming on and didn't feel up to having pictures taken of her. So, it ended up that she just took pictures of us. Anyway, after she took some pictures of us, the cousins decided to give each other some love.



We also went to Orange Tree with them while they were here. We've only been there a couple of times but we really like it! It is a self-serve frozen yogurt place. They have about 15 different flavors. My favorite is the Peach something or other and Brady's is the cheesecake. You can add whatever toppings you want to it too. They have all sorts of fruit and candy and nuts. You then pay $0.33 an ounce. Ours usually end up costing about $3 or so each. Really not that bad! They have pretty cool chairs there too!

While they were here, one day Grandma and Grandpa Brammer took all three boys out for a couple of hours while Jeff and Vanessa and Brady and I went out to lunch. They took the boys to Andy Alligators and the mall. They had a blast (both the boys and the grandparents). We had fun at lunch too!
On Wednesday Liz had a biopsy done so I made dinner for everyone. Vanessa helped me stuff the manicotti which was nice because we made over 30 of them! That night we also went to the OU Volleyball game. Kolton actually enjoyed watching it. However, about every 4 minutes he needed a drink of water. You can't bring any in so I'd have to get up and take him to the drinking fountain every time. What a silly kid! You know he didn't really need those drinks--he just wanted to get up and walk around! :) We had a good Thanksgiving dinner. I made deviled eggs, apple pie, and this pumpkin pudding stuff for Brady's dad. I love apple pie! Brady helped me do the lattice on top this year which was nice! I left the day after Thanksgiving very early in the morning to go out to Utah for my friend's wedding. Brady and Jeff went to the OU/OSU game that Saturday afternoon. They had a lot of fun! Especially since OU won 27-0! We had a good week and were glad Jeff and Vanessa and their kids were able to come out and spend it with all of us!

1 comment:
Oh you didnt steal the photos!!! We loved hanging out with you guys! I hope you like your family pics!
Post a Comment