Monday, March 15, 2010

Basketball

Twice now Kolton has done this at the Foys house:It makes me laugh. He just stands there and has Kade put the balls in for him. I don't know why he thinks it is so cool, but he loves to do it. He'll even tell Brittney to take his picture. ;) He's just such a cutie! He's such a good little boy too! I mean, he has his moments-you can tell he's 2 now--but overall he's pretty good.
On Sunday I had a sucker in my bag. During sacrament meeting he found it in my bag and sat up with this cute excited face and showed me the sucker. I told him he could have it after church and to put it in his shirt pocket. This sweet little boy didn't even argue or whine or anything--he just put it in his pocket and went on to do something else. I didn't think much of it, I mean I was happy he listened and we didn't have a scene in church, but I didn't realize how lucky I am to have such an obedient boy until my friend who was sitting behind me pointed it out after sacrament meeting. I really need to be more grateful for all the times Kolton is so obedient and sweet instead of focusing on the times he isn't. Everyone knows 2 year olds have attitude. We are lucky though to have the sweet little boy that we do. He even still asks to go to bed!! We are so blessed!

1 comment:

The Foys said...

Haha love it! We should help next time and see if we can get ALL the balls in there!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers