Thursday, March 11, 2010

CANDYopolis

Tuesday Brady, Kolton and I went to the mall. We walked around a little bit and looked at some things and then let Kolton play. He was so good that we told him he could go to Candyopolis and pick out some candy.
Letting him go through the store and pick out what candies he wanted was SO much fun! It was so worth the $100 we spent on it! ;) (Just kidding--it obviously wasn't $100 but it definitely was way more than the candy is worth!:)) He had so much fun walking through and telling us he wanted this candy and this candy. Its so much fun having this little guy!
We went home and him and daddy had fun eating all sorts of different candies!



Quick story (more for my benefit so I don't forget): On Monday we went shopping for a couple baby shower gifts and decided to buy a couple things for Kolton. We came home and tried them on him. He was in HEAVEN! He ran around in circles laughing and saying "new clothes! Kolton's new clothes!" Well, the next morning he woke up and the VERY first thing that came out of his mouth was "Kolton wear new clothes?" in a very excited voice. He's going to be like his dad. :)

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Those candy stores will def bank us all...we spent $17 the other day and it was hardly anything!!! AND KOLTON IS IN SHORTS...SO JEALOUS...we are still in coats and beanies...bummer!

Mindy Jo said...

I love that about Kolton and the new clothes!!
My boys could care less if they have cute clothes or NO clothes.
In fact, they prefer to be nude! :)
Love ya,
MJ
xoxo

Jamie said...

That is so cute! I love the candy pictures, I bet he was in heaven!

Casey&Mal said...

Awe that is cute! I love the candy store, too...and new clothes! Kolton is such a cutie.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers