On Thursday Kade came over to play while his sister had a doctor's appointment. Kolton and Kade had fun playing trucks together.

On Thursday Brady took Kolton outside to play. They chased each other around with branches from one of our bushes and tickled each other. They had such a blast doing it together!


When Kolton went and got a branch, he said to Brady, "Daddy-go run!" and then started chasing him. Having a toddler is so much fun! Its great to see him learn and say new things!

Just chilling with daddy. He came inside and asked for his and daddy's sunglasses because the "sun is too bright." I love it! (I know I say that a lot, but I do!)
Brady also brought the basketball goal outside and sat and watched him play basketball while I did some cleaning.
Kolton loves to pose for the camera and is often found doing something silly and then saying "take a picture!"
Another one of the things Kolton will say now, is "Thanks for playing with me" when he gives his friends hugs good-bye as they leave. In his little voice it is so stinking cute!
Well, Brady got a new job for the next little bit! He starts on Monday at Reynolds Ford selling cars! We are really excited for this opportunity and hope he loves his new job! It will be weird not being with him almost every day all day--he'll now have to work at least 45 hours a week--but we know the sacrifice will be worth it.

1 comment:
Kolton is getting so big! He says the cutest things.
Congrats to Brady on his new job! We hope everything goes well!
Post a Comment