Sunday, March 7, 2010

Welcome Baby Emery!!

It is so nice to have Brady back! He got home on Thursday afternoon just in time for me to go to the hospital to see Emery be born! Kolton has loved hanging out with Brady ever since I got back from Utah. While Brady was gone every time he'd hear a car lock he'd think Brady was home and get all excited...every time we'd come home from an errand he'd think Brady was home waiting for us...it was sad. BUT we are glad he's home now! I even surprised him with a painted office when he came home! Its so great to have it painted and he's happy he didn't have to do it! ;)

Kade came over to our house on Thursday, the 4th at 5:00 in the morning so his parents could head to the hospital to have Emery! We had so much fun having him at our house! Brady came home at about noon and then I headed up to the hospital. Brady took the boys to his parents house to pick up the pack and play so Kade would have a place to sleep that night and to let the boys play outside because it was BEAUTIFUL out there!
Both mornings the boys took a bath together. They LOVED it! They had so much fun splashing around and playing with the cars and trucks. They were obviously naked so I had to do a little editing... :)

They found a pair of Kolton's floaties and both wanted to wear them. They just played and played all day!

I made it JUST in time to see Emery be born! I went up to the hospital when Brittney was a 5, was there for maybe 30 minutes and then Brittney was a 10! She's crazy fast! She only had to do a little half push and Emery was born! I've only seen one delivery but that is seriously the fastest thing I've seen! :) Emery was born at 1:23 and weighed 7 lbs 2 oz and was 22 inches long. I am so glad I was able to be there for her birth! I'm so glad Brittney invited me to be there! They are our bestest friends and I'm so happy for them to have this sweet little girl! It was such a happy experience--I was teary throughout the whole thing! ;)

Brady REALLY wanted to share his sucker with her...Brittney didn't think it would be a good idea. :)

Look at that bow! So cute! She is so beautiful! I love it!

Here's Kade meeting her for the first time. So sweet! He loves giving her kisses!

Kolton is pretty obsessed with Baby Emery too. He always wants to look at her and hug her and kiss her! He loves Brittney too!

Kade got one of those coloring books and markers that only work on the paper they are made for. Each of the boys got to color a picture. They are such good artists! ;)

I was changing Kolton's diaper one night and he started doing the "Little Piggies" to himself. He did it so cute I wanted to video him. I told him I was going to video him and asked him to do it again and he did a pretty good job the second time around--not as good as the first time but pretty good! That's how it always goes, though! ;)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers