Kolton has been asking me when we are going to decorate our house for Halloween. I don't know why but I just don't decorate for any holiday except for Christmas. He really wanted some cool Halloween decorations so I decided to let him decorate his room. First thing we did was decorate his door. I had seen someone do this to their front door and thought it would be cute and easy to do to his door. He could cut everything out which made it perfect for him to make! We didn't have green streamers like the one I saw, but we did have blue and I thought it would be fine like that.
Kolton had so much fun cutting everything out and taping it up on his door. I think it turned out awesome!
I then took him to the dollar store so he could pick out a few other decorations for his room. He got a glow in the dark bat, a huge spider, a glow in the dark spider on a web, a pumpkin you can decorate, some Halloween garland, and a ghost paper lantern. He thought it was all really cool!
We then cut out some of our own bats out of paper to hang up in his room. He did great cutting those out too!
We had a lot of fun decorating his room for Halloween. And he loves it, which makes me love it! :)
Quick story:
Sunday evening Kolton and I were talking about something and I told him that he didn't know something but that I was his mom and I did know. He lifted up his hand and looked at his palm and said "I have a smart detector. Let's see...Yep! I know!" I couldn't help but laugh. A smart detector?! Haha.







No comments:
Post a Comment