Friday, October 26, 2012

OU/TX and LAGOON!

Saturday morning was the OU/TX game.  I was pretty nervous for it! ;) Shawn and I made some 7 layer dip for us to eat while watching the game and I introduced them to "hint of jalapeno" chips.  OU ended up dominating in the game and we beat them bad.  I can't remember the score specifically but it was like 63-21.  But, they really shouldn't have had 21 points.  We put in our 2nd and 3rd string guys at the end and they ended up scoring on us a couple of times.  
After the game was over we headed to Lagoon.  Kolton loves to go every time we go to Utah.  He's so spoiled! :) He loves the rides! 

 This picture of Kolton and Shawn on the roller coaster cracks me up. Shawn said that at the beginning of the ride they told you to keep your arms inside the ride so Kolton said that you could lift your arms but not high--you had to keep them inside the roller coaster so that's what they did. Haha.   



 Kolton did not want to go on the egg drop ride.  I told him more than once that he went on it last time we came and loved it and just rode a ride like it at the fair but he was not excited to go on it.  I made him go with Shawn and guess what?! He loved it! Haha. 


 I love that he's laughing so hard in this one.  So cute! 
 Lizzie, Tyler, and Korver came later that afternoon and met up with us.  Korver is just so stinking adorable.  







 My parents took Kolton on some rides while I went with Shawn, Tyler, and Cambrea to go ride some "big kid" rides.  He rode the boats and the train and one more ride, I think. 


 We ate dinner there and then Kolton went on the merry go round.  


After that my parents and Lizzie and Korver all headed home and Shawn, Tyler, Cambrea and I rode more rides together.  One of the rides we rode was Wicked and it was so cool to ride it in the night! As you go straight up it was really cool to just be looking straight in to the dark sky.  Pretty cool.  
Once we got home from Lagoon Cambrea and I went to the store and bought stuff to make crepes the next day! I was so excited! ;) 

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers