Kolton gave a talk in primary on Sunday, the 30th.
Heavenly Father gives us commandments to follow. A commandment is a divine rule from Heavenly Father that is very important to follow.
Heavenly Father promises to bless us when we obey the commandments.
One of the blessings we can get by obeying the commandments is to feel happy knowing that our Heavenly Father is pleased with our decision.
One of the commandments we have been given is to love one another. One way we can obey that commandment is to be nice to our friends.
This week one of my friend's little sister, Emery, was at my house. I was playing golf with my golf set. Emery wanted a turn to play golf so I let her have a turn playing golf while I watched her and cheered for her.
I felt happy knowing I was kind to her and was obeying the commandments.
I know we can be happy when we obey the commandments.
It was so sweet as he said it! I loved it!

No comments:
Post a Comment