Friday, October 5, 2012

SleepOver

On Wednesday, the 26th, Brady and I went to the temple with the youth to do baptisms.  Brittney offered to watch Kolton for us while we were there.  About an hour or so before it was time to go she called me and asked if Kolton could stay the night that night instead of us coming and picking him up afterwards.  Kolton was pretty excited about it! Brady and I had a really good time with the youth at the temple.  There was only 2 adult leaders there (usually we have 3) but the girls did a really good job keeping the bathroom/dressing room clean themselves so Michelle and I didn't have to really worry about that.  It was great! 
Kolton seemed to have a good time at the Foys too.  I called on our way home and he was not interested in talking to me.  He literally said "Hi, Love you, Bye." The end.  Haha.  
Brittney sent me some pictures of them dressing up in costumes.  :) 


That night at like 10:00 I think, Brittney called me and said that Kolton was having a little bit of a hard time and wanted to come home.  She said she wanted to keep him there but wanted to check with me to make sure that was ok.  I told her if she was ok dealing with it, then I'd rather him stay.  I know that sounds terribly mean of me, but I just didn't want him to think he could play play play and then when it was time to go to sleep to call me and have me come get him (this is the second time he's done this).  Anyway, she ended up getting him to be happy again and put him to bed. He and Kade kept sneaking out of bed and played until almost 11:00 when she said it was time for bed! She then said he was up at about 7:00 the next morning! Kolton usually goes to bed at about 9:00 and then wakes up anywhere from 7:30-9:00, so he was a tired boy the next day. 
Thursday afternoon, after school, Jill invited us over for some hot chocolate.  It had been cool and rainy all day so it was a perfect day for it! So after I picked Kolton up we went over to their house and stayed for about an hour and drank hot chocolate and let the kids play.  
 Thursday night Brady had a meeting at work at 7:15.  I turned on a tv show for Kolton when Brady left and at 7:45, I came out to the living room and he was totally sacked out on the couch.  :) 
Friday morning I watched Emery and Halley while Brittney took Kade to the dentist to have surgery on his mouth.  Kolton and Emery were so cute together.  She brought out the very sweet side of Kolton and he was overly nice to her the whole time.  It was sweet.  
You can tell they had a good time playing together by looking at the mess in his room! Haha.  
 Brittney came to pick them up at about 11:30 or so.  Kolton quickly showered and then I made him a blue mickey mouse pancake for lunch before heading to school.  
Friday night Brady's parents offered to watch Kolton for us so we could go out. We did some shopping and had a really good time together! Kolton had a fun evening with Brady's parents as well.  He got to play basketball while we were gone.  They played pig, horse, tiger etc.  
It was a great start to a fun and busy weekend! 

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers