On the morning of Friday, the 12th, I finished up getting all of our stuff ready to go to Utah. We get to go to Utah so often. We really are lucky! I had to run a few more errands that morning and make some garlic bread and take it to Brady's work and buy a few things at the store etc. Then Kolton and I got all ready to go. We were leaving at 12:30. Brady's dad picked us up and took us to the airport because Brady couldn't get off for that.
Kolton was super excited! :)
When we got to the airport we went through security. Since I had Kolton with me they let me go through the normal metal detector. BUT, that wasn't in the aisle that I had put all my stuff on. So we walked over (2 rows over) and walked through. The detector went off when I went through and I remembered I still had my cell phone in my pocket. So the guy took it and put it in a bin on the aisle we were next to. I was then all stressed because our stuff was sitting waiting for us two aisles over but I had my cell phone in this aisle and the guy wouldn't let me go and I was all afraid someone was just going to scoop up my laptop and walk away with it. Haha. But, it all worked out and we got all our stuff. Our flight was packed to the max without a single seat open. Kolton fell asleep as usual. :) Then we had a 20 minute layover in Denver. I walked as fast as I could to get to our next gate in time. We got there and got on the plane and had to sit in almost the very back. All well.
Everyone came to pick us up (Mom, Dad, Shawn, Tyler and Cambrea). We went to Wendy's to get something to eat after the airport. While we were there Tyler surprised Kolton and I with tickets to the Thunder/Jazz game. We were so excited! I LOVE the Thunder!!
Lizzie and Korver met us at the game. I got in to Kolton's suitcase and grabbed one of his Thunder shirts for him to wear. We were on row 15, so that was fun too! I've never sat that close.
Kolton was so excited to see Korver! He loved on his a ton! Korver was a little weary of Kolton at first but warmed up quickly.
We went and took pictures of the players warming up.
Russell Westbrook.
Kevin Durant.
Kolton waved to Westbrook.
Perkins.
Still can't believe T bought everyone tickets to the game. So awesome!
Harden didn't warm up or play. He had fun on the bench, though! ;)
Kolton suckered Grandpa in to buying cotton candy. Everyone enjoyed eating it! :)
We got to see Eric Maynor play. He looks ready to go for the new season!
Found out through instagram that my friend, Shelby, was at the game! She came over to our seats during half time and we caught up. It was awesome to see her there!
We had such a fun time that night! The Jazz ended up winning, but it was still fun to see all the players! I'm so grateful Tyler did that for the family!


















No comments:
Post a Comment