Wednesday morning the Foys came to visit! Brittney happened to be in Utah visiting her family as well and so she came up to my parents house for the morning before she then had to drive to Panguitch that afternoon. The boys had fun playing with each other! They even got out all the barbies! :) Their dads were proud. Haha.
We then made them some mac and cheese. When my mom and I were at the store we saw the new Goldfish mac and cheese and thought it would be fun to try it out. The kids weren't fans. Haha.
After lunch they headed out to play in the water!
I'm so glad they were able to come over and hang out for a few hours!
That afternoon I worked on Shawn's mission blog book. It was my goal to get it finished before I left! :) Then that evening Shawn's friends came over and we watched Avengers. Kolton was excited!
Thursday Kolton and I went with Tyler and got ourselves some free slurpees from 7-11 since it was July 11th. :) The line was really long but it was fun! We also went to McDonalds and Kolton got to get a Happy Meal which he was excited about. Haha.
That night Kolton earned the treat of sleeping in Grandma and Grandpa's room. He was super excited. Grandpa told him he could if he could put together a puzzle fast enough and he did so we put a mattress on the floor in there and that's where he slept.














No comments:
Post a Comment