June 7th we went to the splash pad with Vanessa and her boys as well as the Himes. We went to the other one they have in Norman and it was way less busy than the one by the library.
Monday, the 10th, Kolton had his first basketball game of the season. For some reason we were put in the wrong league and so we ended up playing against 7 year olds. Haha. Our poor kids. Kolton is the tallest and oldest on his team and was still shorter than their shortest player. :) Kolton still had fun though!
On the 11th, I took Kolton to Earlywine Pool. We finally got our passes and were able to go for the first time. We took Andrew Himes with us and they had so much fun.
Kolton patiently waited for Andrew to come. Haha. He couldn't wait!
I took them to the dollar store before we went to the pool and let them pick out a couple of toys to play with. They picked out an inflatable alligator that they loved! They'd try and jump on it and see if they could stay on but it would always tip over and they'd fall in the water. It was funny.
At first Kolton didn't think he remembered how to swim so I made him jump in to the deep end a few times and got him to "remember" from last year. He did great so then I took them over to the red slide. You have to be able to swim to go down this slide because you go in to deep water. They are so cute to watch go down it! Their favorite slide, though, was the yellow and blue one. And this year Kolton and Andrew could carry the tube up all the stairs by themselves so I didn't have to so that was nice! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment