Saturday, August 24, 2013

Trip to UTAH (Chloe's Blessing)

Kolton and I took a last minute trip to Utah on the 5th of July.  Kolton was oh so excited!! We were excited to see everyone and to especially meet my new niece, Chloe. 
 She was one month old when we got there and so cute!
 Kolton just loved playing with Korver.  They were so cute together!
 Kolton holding miss Chloe. 


 I love watching my sweet boy sleep!
 Kolton and Korver kept everyone busy and loved all the attention! :)
 On Sunday, Chloe was blessed.  We went to Derek and Lizzie's ward for the blessing and then came home and had a luncheon.  The blessing was wonderful and I'm so glad I was able to be there to see it!
Our family!
 All the family that was at the blessing (minus my aunt and uncle Kim and Raleigh and their family--they didn't come to the luncheon). 
 Kolton and his goofy smiles.  Haha. 


It was a special day and we had a good time spending time with everyone! 

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers