Sunday, August 25, 2013

Water Fun

On Monday, Kolton had some water fun outside.  Lizzy came over with Korver and Chloe and the boys played outside with Shawn and Cambrea.  They set up the slip n slide, sprinkler, and put the sprinkler under the trampoline. 










 Monday night we went to Get Air for FHE.  Kolton loves that place.  He just runs around and jumps around everywhere.  He has a blast.  Everyone seemed to have a good time!

After Get Air we headed to Wendy's to get frosties.  Kolton actually got a root beer float instead, but I got a vanilla frosty! Yum! After I put Kolton to bed that night, T, Shawn, Cam and I watched Pitch Perfect.  I've never seen it before so they wanted to watch it with me.
 On Tuesday we go stuff ready for Cam to go on Trek the next day.  Mom had to sew a couple of things and then we had to pack it all up.  Us kids made waffles for dinner and then Shawn, Tyler, and I made some salsa that night.  Yum yum!

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers