Sunday morning we went to church. My parents go at 9:00 and it was an adjustment! It feels like I haven't gone to church that early in a long time! Kolton was a little nervous to go to primary but once we got to the primary room he went in and sat down and seemed to do fine.
After church we came home and ate some lunch. Tyler asked Kolton to make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It was pretty funny to watch as Kolton tried to make it.
He did a pretty good job. :)
Tyler played with Kolton a lot that afternoon. He taught him how to play a football video game that Kolton thought was pretty cool!
We went on a walk that evening. Across the street from my parents is a little "farm" with cows, turkeys, chickens, and rabbits. We went over and watched all the animals for a little bit. Kolton did some wonderful posing for Shawn to take his picture.
After the walk we made CREPES! I was so excited! I LOVE crepes! (As you can tell...haha)
We couldn't stop laughing (especially me) because my mom was trying to take a picture of us mixing the mix together. We have like 4 pictures of it. Its pretty funny. And my brothers are funny, so I can't help but laugh. (And yes, Shawn has a mullet.)
Looking at these pictures just makes me want more! We put strawberries and bananas and nutella and whipped cream on them. They seriously were to die for. Not even kidding.











1 comment:
Now I need to go and make Crepes! And Trae thinks he is Kolton. haha
Post a Comment