Man, I really need to work on these. I am so behind!
On Thursday we went to go see Shawn and see his apartment. We also brought him a container of truffles.
While we were there the boys played with a nerf gun and went around hiding and trying not to get shot. :)
After we were done at his apartment we went to Get Air to go jump. At first I wasn't going to do it but then I decided to join in. :)
Kolton seriously loves that place and jumps and runs and runs and jumps nearly the entire time. He just loves to be active. We paid for an hour of jump time but they gave us almost an hour and a half and he played all throughout. It was awesome! You can see how tired he gets, though! I love the look on his face in the next two pictures. Totally just taking a breather. :)
He has no fear there. Its crazy. He jumps off the high places and does flips and everything.
We were trying to get Cam to do a back flip but she first wanted them to spot her doing a back handspring. She's funny.
The boys went and played dodgeball with some other guys that were there. It was funny to watch Kolton as he ran around. He'd go and take the balls from the other side and give them to Shawn and Tyler and then he'd go over to the other side and throw the ball at the guys. It was hilarious. Thankfully the guys that were there weren't punks and were nice to Kolton and just let him be.
I had so much fun there but was seriously so tired afterwards. I also killed my back. No joking. I tried to do a double front flip and didn't rotate enough and hit the blocks with my head and my body kept rotating. Man, it hurt! But, it was worth it! ;)
After Get Air we went to Walmart to buy Shawn some food. Kolton is oh so spoiled. :)
After Walmart we headed to Panda Express to get some dinner. Kolton got his meal for free that day, so that was nice! :)
After dinner we said good-bye to Shawn and then we went to go drop mom off at her bell choir rehearsal at a church. After we dropped her off Tyler showed us where he works and then we went to the mall. This mall was like Crossroads Mall in OKC. There wasn't really any real stores there and it was pretty ghetto. Haha. Kolton put money in a machine to try and get a toy. Nothing came out so he put more money in and still nothing came out. So, we went to the information desk and the lady was on her cell phone talking to someone about welfare and food stamps and stuff. She'd listen to me for a second and then start talking on her phone to whoever she was on the phone with. I couldn't believe it. She finally got off the phone after she realized I wasn't going anywhere and proceeded to tell me "tough luck" and that there was nothing that could be done. She finally gave me the phone number to the guy that owned the machines. She thought I'd walk away after that but instead I stood there and called the guy. No one answered. So, I argued with her some more and then she decided to call security so they could explain it to me. He came and told me the same thing. I just don't understand. If I bought a cell phone from the AT&T store that was there and they didn't give me a cell phone someone would make them give me a cell phone. How come when I put money in a little machine no one can make anyone give me the toy or my money back? The information desk NEEDS to have money from those companies to give back to people when their machines are broken. I wasn't so much mad that my brother and sister wasted a dollar of their money. I was mad that the guy that owns the machine is taking my money and not giving us anything in return. More the principle of the matter. Anyway, it was a waste of about 20 minutes talking to them. Haha.
We walked around to some stores and ended up in a store called "everythings a dollar." Kolton wanted to get a ball that they had in there. So I went to go buy it. The lady told me I needed a minimum $3 balance to use a card. I only owed $1.07. So Tyler took out a dollar bill and said that's all he had. The lady said it was fine and we could take the ball. Haha.
They had a Dairy Queen/Orange Julius place in their food court. Tyler bought us all Orange Julius's and I bought Kolton a sundae. The lady working the Dairy Queen ended up giving us two sundaes because their hot fudge machine wasn't working for a few minutes.
Kolton makes some serious faces.
These laughing ones are my favorite.
After the mall we went to go pick up my mom. We got lost for a bit but ended up finding the church. :) We got to listen to them play a song. They sound awesome! Its cool what you can do with bells.
Here are some videos from Get Air.






























No comments:
Post a Comment