Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Korver's Place

Now for Wednesday...I know I'm doing this day by day which seems drawn out but its less stressful that way.  :) If I tried to do the whole 10 days in one post I don't think it would ever get done because it would seem too daunting.  One day takes me a few minutes and then I can go do other things and still feel like I accomplished something.  :) 
So, on Wednesday my mom, Kolton, and I got to go to Derek and Lizzie's house to play! We had lunch there and brought sandwiches and snacks.  Korver bought a drink for Kolton that he was really excited to give him! It was cute.  Kolton loved it but ,unfortunately, it leaked so he didn't get to drink out of it much, but he was happy that Korver got it for him! 
Korver just got this car for his 2nd birthday that was in September.  Kolton had such a fun time driving it! I was afraid the whole time that he'd run in to the wall or something but he did a pretty good job and seriously had a blast.  
 We also brought Oreos with us and Korver went at his.  :) 

 They played a lot and went in and out of Korver's play room, but mostly stayed in the living room.  
We went downstairs and got to see their snake, too! Kolton put on the sock to touch it but never got up the nerve to actually touch the snake.  :)
They started "wrestling" at one point.  Korver just liked to land on Kolton and give him hugs and Kolton thought that was pretty fun too! 


 We had a fun time at their house and I was glad we were able to go! 
That night we went to Olive Garden for dinner (Kolton's choice).  We ended up getting our dinner for free and a $50 giftcard for the next time we come in because after almost an hour we still hadn't gotten our food so we asked about it and supposedly our food wasn't made to their standard (aka they forgot to make it) so we had to wait another 10 minutes or so and then we got our food.  The manager just came over and said dinner was on him and then handed my dad a $50 giftcard.  It was crazy.  Kolton loves Olive Garden, though! He loves the breadsticks and alfredo sauce! 
 After Olive Garden we went to Walmart to grab some things, namely ingredients for Oreo truffles and cake balls.  
 When we got home Cam and I worked on making the truffles.  Check out this mixer! Apparently my Grandma Lowney gave this to my parents when they first got married and it still works! 
Cam was a lot better at dipping the truffles in chocolate this time than last time, so that was good! Haha.  Seriously I love those truffles! We made some for us and made some to take to Shawn the next day when we went to go see him.  

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers