I logged on to the photography company's website and took a picture of our group picture. I was going on there to order one and was going to get like a $4.00 5x7 picture but then saw that shipping for it was $13! There's no way I'm paying $17 for a 5x7 picture!
Anyway, so I opted to take a picture of it on the computer screen.
Kolton is getting so good at coloring! He does so well!
He got a new transformers coloring book and was coloring really intricately. I loved it!
Here's so pictures and videos from his last soccer game this season. I'm sad it is over. I love watching him play and he loves to play! He has really good foot and ball control. Its amazing!
This picture is so cute! They were looking at something on someone's phone while waiting for their turns to go in.
They each got medals after the game! Kolton thinks that this year's medal is the coolest one so far.
Andrew, Kolton and Kade with their medals.
Jaycee and Landon, and Grandma and Grandpa Brammer and Madison came to watch.
The save that Kolton makes a few seconds in to this video is amazing! I couldn't believe it!
This is probably going to be our last season at the Y. Not that I need it to be super competitive but just more than it is at the Y. For example...in Kolton's second to last game the ref, who happened to be the sports director (who is really nice), told Sterling he needed to take Kolton out because he was scoring too many goals and it wasn't fair to the other team. I couldn't believe it. That isn't fair to Kolton! Just because he is scoring doesn't mean he shouldn't get the chance to play just as much as the other kids. Anyway, I think we are going to go to Southlakes next year.















No comments:
Post a Comment