Kolton and his faces. :)
Grandma let Kolton play her harp. At first she just laid it on his shoulder for him to hold it up himself but he was struggling with that so she helped him. :)
Sunday evening we did a campfire for dinner. We cooked hotdogs! I was excited!!
Almost every morning Kolton would go out with my mom to play fetch with Sadie. He liked throwing the frisbee for her.
I don't think I took any pictures while we were doing the campfire. Cam and Tyler took turns taking HUNDREDS of pictures of everything. haha.
The frisbee accidentally went below the trampoline so Shawn and Tyler took a spring out and Kolton climbed down under and got it.
I don't know why I'm making such weird faces but Korver was cracking up.
Example of one of the hundreds of pictures they took... Haha.
Shawn raked up some leaves and Kolton and Korver had fun playing in them together.
We also had races around the perimeter of my parent's backyard. I raced Lizzie and Cam and I totally lost. Kolton raced too and did awesome.
After dinner and playing we roasted marshmallows and had s'mores. Mmmmm. So good!
Cam and I also made cake balls that night. They didn't turn out so good. Haha.
Kolton and I had such a fun time in Utah! It was so great to see everyone and spend time with them! I'm so glad we got to go!





























No comments:
Post a Comment