This year for Halloween Kolton was Captain America. He LOVED it! He wore it several times before Halloween to play around in. He especially loved it after I made his mask. Then he wore it almost every day until Halloween!
On October 26th we went to the Balkman's Halloween party. We got there a few minutes before it started and parked right next to Jeff and Vanessa.
A quick picture with his cousins. :)
It was fun! He loved trunk or treating!
On Halloween (a Wednesday) we went trick or treating with the Foys and the Himes. We went to Heatherwood (which is where Brittney and I took Kade and Kolton when they were one). There were some streets that were dead and others that were packed. It got kind of hard in the big crowds of people to keep track of all the kids. I just kept counting and when I'd finish counting I'd start over again making sure none of them accidentally followed a random group. :)
Renee was a mermaid, Andrew was batman, Kade was spiderman, Kolton was captain america, Emery was supergirl and Lily was Eeyore. Bailey and Halley were in their carseats and they were a ladybug and a sheep, respectively.
I loved how we had a bunch of superheros. :) The kids were so excited and had a really hard time not running when they'd see a house with its lights on. I loved it.
We had fun! Kolton counted his candy afterwards...like always! Who doesn't?! :)
Kolton still has a ton of candy in his bucket. Brady and I have started snacking on it every so often and there is still a bunch! I'd call that a successful year of trick or treating!












No comments:
Post a Comment