Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pictures

Like I said, on Saturday I took some pictures of Shawn, Cam, and Kolton.  We were driving and saw these corn stalks so we went and took some pictures there.  There's an old house right next to it so I went and knocked on the door to see if they'd care if we took pictures on their property.  No one answered and then I noticed that some of the windows were boarded up.  I decided it was abandoned and we'd be fine taking pictures there.  As we were all walking from the car to the corn stalks a golf cart drove up with a guy and a couple girls on it.  I asked if we could take pictures and he said of course, this was his family's property, and we should make ourselves comfortable.  He was so nice.  Thankfully.  Haha.  
I told Shawn to put his arm like this and he totally thought he looked silly but I like it.  :) 
 Kolton was so cute as I was taking pictures.  He loved to pose himself and find new places to take pictures.  These people had an old barn, a couple old sheds, tractors, cars etc.  It was cool!  

 Cam's eyes are seriously so pretty! I love them! 

 Kolton did this pose on his own.  :) 
 Shawn took a picture of Kolton and it.  I love it! 
 Shawn is definitely photogenic.  
 She's so pretty! 


 My little stud muffin! ;) 

After we were done there we went to go to a pumpkin patch and as we were walking through it we decided it wasn't such a great place and started to walk back.  We then realized we were COVERED in stickers.  Seriously, you could not see the bottom of our shoes.  They were covered! I started freaking out wondering how in the heck we were going to get them all off.  When we got to the sidewalk Shawn just slid his foot on the cement and they started to come off so we all did it and luckily they came off without much trouble.
Sunday, after church we went back to the same place and I took pictures of Tyler.  
  

 Tyler is so handsome! I love it! 




They were all so easy to take pictures of.  I loved it! I had so much fun! 

1 comment:

The Foys said...

Love them all! They are awesome!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers