Saturday, January 7, 2017

Brady Graduated with his Masters!!!

Thursday, the 8th, I had my work Christmas lunch.  We had it at the Vast (49 floors up) again this year but Brady got to come with me this time which was so awesome! He loved the food and was glad he was able to come! 
I finally got both my bar stools set up on Friday morning.   
Friday night the Foys came in to town for Blake Bill's mission farewell so we got to see them that night.  Kade and Sterling went to the Thunder game that night so Brittney hung out at our house with the younger kids and then went and picked them up from the airport and brought Kade back to our house for him to stay the night.  It was fun to see them! 



Saturday afternoon was Brady's graduation!!!! We were so proud of him.  He had finished school a few months before so it was a little anticlimatic for him but still exciting to be walking and making it super official.  He even graduated with honors (only two people in his class did) and was able to join Delta Mu Delta which he was really proud of.  It was long for the boys and they struggled but it was worth it! 





Thankfully a friend that happened to be there watching someone else graduate snapped this picture of Brady for me because the picture I took did not turn out! 







We went to dinner afterwards at Hideaway with Brady's parents and Jaycee and then went home.  The Foys were supposed to then meet us for dessert at Braums at 7 but they were running late and didn't start eating their dinner until like 6:45 I think it was so we went to get dessert without them with my brother and his wife.  We could have waiting but Shawn and Mckenzie had to leave to go home so he could study so we just decided to go without them and then they could just come over afterwards.  Since the Foys weren't going anymore we decided to head down to Target and go to Coldstone. It was yummy! We had a really fun time celebrating Brady and his accomplishment of receiving his Masters in Business Administration all with a 3.97 GPA!  
Brady snapped his picture of Bentley and I on Sunday evening while we were eating dinner.  Haha.  Bentley took a bite and it was too hot so I stepped in to the rescue and cooled it down for him.  Haha.  What can I say?!
Monday Joni Widdison called me and asked if she could drop Trey and Edyn off at my house while she took Danielle to the doctor so she didn't have to wrestle with them while they were there.  I said of course! It was hard for her to leave Trey but once she actually left he was fine and perked right up and started playing with Bentley.  They had a great time together and Edyn ended up falling asleep on me.  Haha.  It was a good morning for Bentley and he really enjoyed having a friend over to play.  
After they left I told Bentley he had to sit on the toilet until he pooped.  He was not happy about it and kept holding his poop in but after about 35 minutes he finally pooped and was so happy!! 
Wednesday night we went with the youth to an assisted living center to go caroling.  They needed my car for driving so I brought the boys with me.  It was fun (Kolton had fun even though in this picture it does not look like it haha) and I am glad we got to go.  Unfortunately they had announced to the residents that we were coming at 6 so everyone came to the main room at 6 I guess and we weren't there so when we got there at 7 we only had like 6 people there to listen to us.  Haha.  All well.  It touched their hearts and ours as well.  
For Christmas my mom asked each of us to do some sort of act of service for someone and write about it and put it in a white envelope and send it to her.  So we decided to buy some gifts and a gift card for a family Brady home teaches that was struggling financially.  The boys had fun picking the toys out for the girls! 

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers