Friday, January 6, 2017

Fun November Times

On Facebook I belong to a couple of groups that are for selling things.  Well someone put up these waders that were size 7 for $25.  I know Kolton isn't a size 7 yet but I am. Haha.  I figured one of us could use them! And for $25 you can't beat it! So I ran over to their house really quick that morning to get them before someone else did.  


We had Jeff and Vanessa's kids over that Saturday night for them to go out on one last date before they had their baby.  The kids all had a blast playing together! The boys stunk up Kolton's room which is normal.  Haha.  When they all get playing in there it starts to smell like stinky boys.  
We put underwear on Bentley and started our potty training adventure with him on Sunday after church!!! He did so good with peeing in the potty! He only had one accident and he was good with that! He even could make himself pee on command which is really nice! He looked so cute in his new underwear! 
Monday Brady came home from work early so that I could go up to the hospital to see Everson be born.  I was so happy I got to be there for his arrival! I then went home and then we all came back up that evening so Brady and the boys could meet him.  






Esme stayed with us for part of the time Vanessa was in the hospital.  She came over on Tuesday afternoon and stayed until Wednesday afternoon.  Bentley liked having a little buddy.  Naptime on Tuesday was funny though.  Esme was a little freaked out and didn't want me to leave her so I laid with the both of them until they fell asleep in Bentley's bed.  Once they fell asleep I got up and left.  I came to check on them and they were totally cuddling with each other.  It was so cute and so sweet that I had to take a picture.  Esme woke up before Bentley and screamed bloody murder.  A couple seconds later Bentley started screaming.  I came running in and found them just looking at each other screaming.  So I asked what was the matter.  Esme said she was scared because I left her and Bentley said Esme screamed and scared her.  Haha.  It was funny.  
Wednesday night Brady was in charge of the joint activity so I put together a family feud game Mormon style.  It was fun to get it all ready.  I found it on Pinterest but just had to go through and put the questions together and count all the answers and stuff.  I then made candy trophies for the kids.  It was fun! Brady said the kids had a blast and really enjoyed it.  Bentley and Esme had a hard time not being allowed to eat them all.  Haha.  

My dad was in town that week and came over on the 16th.  We met him and Shawn and Mckenzie at Five Guys for dinner and then Brady went to youth and Dad came over and played with the boys and hung out for a bit.  It was fun! Bentley loves to play this game (Kerplunk) but he calls it "marballs."  I love it.  

Thursday night Kolton had his end of the season soccer pizza party today.  It was so fun to celebrate a great season with all the kids and their parents.  One of our coach's dad's took pictures of the boys throughout the season.  Kevin went through them all and picked one of each kid and printed it and framed it for the boys.  They thought it was so cool to see what picture he chose for each of them.  It was a fun night.  They also were winners of their league and got first place trophies.  

This isn't the picture Kevin chose for Kolton but I love it.  Haha.  He sent it to Brady and I and said "His first kiss didn't go too smooth." It was too funny.  
Brady has been really wanting a bow for a couple months now but hasn't been able to get one.  Robby is nice enough to let him try his out though and shoot it at the warehouse.  Brady loved it.  
I don't remember what these instructions are from or what I was working on but Bentley grabbed them and started reading them to me and cracking up.  It was so funny! 


Brady got a duck on one of his hunting trips.  Don't remember when this one was but sometime in November.  I do remember that it landed about 50 yards out so Brady was afraid Trigger wouldn't go get it but he totally did and brought it right to him.  Brady was pretty impressed and happy that he went after it even though it was pretty far! 
Sometimes these boys get along really well and are so cute together and sometimes I just have to take a picture of it.  Love when I find them posed all sweet and cute.  :) 
It had been one week since we started potty training Bentley and it is going so well! I was super nervous he was just not going to get it or care but he surprised me.  And he finally pooped on the potty so that was awesome too! 

We went on Wednesday of Thanksgiving break to see Trolls with the Landrums.  It was a pretty cute movie.  It had a lot of fun music so I liked that.  
We also got a new dog bed for Trigger.  He was growing out of his other one so I got on Groupon and found this one.  It is really nice and was only $35.00 so I had to get it (big dog beds with sides are SUPER expensive...like over $100).  I read the measurements but didn't really realize how big it actually was! Haha.  This thing is huge! But he likes it and it was a really good deal so I can't complain.  

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers