So, just wanted to let everyone know our AC works again! Yay! A friend of Brady's parents, Robby, came over and fixed it. Our a-coil just needed to be cleaned, so that was nice! And we only had to pay $40 instead of $150 for it to get fixed! So, now Kolton is fully clothed...most of the time! ;)
Also, our vacuum is broke. I know...our vacuum is ALWAYS broken. We have such horrible luck with vacuums, I swear! Anyway, it is in the shop getting fixed and so I am borrowing Brittney's vacuum. Well, I need to return it today so I thought I would vacuum again before giving it back to her and Kolton just followed me around the whole time I vacuumed. He usually will just sit in one spot while I vacuum (I think he is a little afraid of the vacuum) but today he was always right behind me. I almost stepped on him a couple of times. From room to room, he was right there. It is still really weird to me that he can crawl!

No comments:
Post a Comment