Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lunch with Dad!!!

This year we have decided that every Wednesday Kolton and I will meet Brady down in Norman for lunch. Today we went to Taco Bueno and Kolton had a lot of fun just talking away. He's getting so big. I'm so glad we are able to meet Brady to go out for lunch once a week. It isn't ever anywhere expensive or fancy, but I feel so lucky to be able to do this. Brady has always worked so hard in school and work and I am so thankful for that. I'm so glad he hasn't wanted to take an easier route or go to school less or work fewer hours. He's trying so hard to provide for us now while trying to make a better future for us all at once. What a wonderful husband I married! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers