Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Piano Player Already!
When my mom came to visit in June we had just received this piano from someone in our ward. I hadn't ever let Kolton play on it and so my mom thought she would see how he liked that. Well, he loved it and ever since then he LOVES to play the piano! I'm so glad my mom was able to come out and show Kolton how cool playing the piano really is. She's so awesome! When I'm in the office working on something on the computer, he will always pull himself up to the piano bench and play a little song for me. I had to take a few pictures of him doing that today. He can barely reach, but plays the same keys over and over.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love these picture of Kolton! I seriously like all his blog pictures and all you entries. I miss our piano...and I love the pictures of children reaching up for the keys. I am soooo glad you have a blog now...I feel like I can keep in touch so much easier. Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment