Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Playing with Mom and Dad
Here are just some fun pictures of Kolton playing with Brady and myself (there aren't many pictures of me so I gotta treasure the ones I have!). He thought it was pretty cool to be inside Daddy's shirt! I have so much fun with Kolton! He makes my life so happy! I feel so blessed to be his mom! We have a wonderful family, Brady and I. With two beautiful children, I couldn't be more lucky. I just can't wait to experience all these experiences with Lillian! Sometimes when I am thinking about Kolton and feel a little sad that I for now have missed out on such sweet memories with her. I can't wait until we can have her once again! But, for now, I feel pretty lucky to have such a sweet son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute...
Post a Comment