Last night Kolton just did not want to go to bed. He is usually in bed by 9:30 at the latest but last night he was still going strong at 10:00. So, we gave him a plastic cup and that seemed to tucker him out.



Sorry for the naked child...our air conditioner is out of service right now so this is my way of keeping him somewhat comfortable! Poor guy...
3 comments:
Thats awesome how the strangest things can really entertain a kid (and eventually wear them out so you can get some sleep ; ). Aaron's already pretty set on giving our child a cardboard box (when hes old enough) to entertain him someday! I hope your air cont. starts working again!!
Ha, the picture of him with his face in the cup is awesome! He's so funny :0)
That stinks that your ac is out..it can be rough. Everytime something like that happens it to our family it reminds me of how good I have it on an average day and to not take the little things like ac for granted.
Kolton is such a doll...I love looking at the photos and reading about him, ghe is seriously changing so much.
And you are so smart.....I noticed the sidebar photos...so cute...I never thought to save the photo, I only thought to order hte photo with the narriatives and backgrounds...we make a great team figuring out how to make our photos so cute;) So now...I don't have to order the print I can just save it...DUH! So now I just gave myself something else to do to my photos!!!
Post a Comment