Oh those photos are sooo cute. I can't belive what a big boy he is now!!! Also to answer your question, I use cutestblogsontheblock.com...which is a background not a template. I use the first template from the bolspot selection. You add the background as a HTML gadget. Do you see? If not just call me adn I will walk you through.
these are super cute pictures! :] i love the bench too! uh, about the backround, i just copy the template that i want and copy it to the Configure HTML/JavaScript, and it just copies. Let me know if that helped at all!
Yay!!! You figured it out! This is a cute background...whats fun is you can change it whenver you want and not lose any info...like with a template change. I would not recommend using pyzam...most people don't have problems but it has erased post before and lost of other widgets like the notes and photos on my side bar it also has caused my blog to disappear....wierd I know, once I changed the template it was back and no one could help, so you don't want that....I have heard of other problems too from other people....so it's kinda scary. So I only use blogger templates and just backgrounds to decorate now instead of templates from other sights. Just FYI...but your background is very cute.
I love the pictures! I might have to call your in laws and ask them if we can come take some pictures there. Kolton's turned out awesome. Have I ever told you I love Kolton's name? Well, I do. I especially love that you used a K. :) Anyway, I love the new template! You have done such an awesome job on your blog. You are a pro already!
5 comments:
What a cute kiddo! I can't believe how big he is getting!
Oh those photos are sooo cute. I can't belive what a big boy he is now!!! Also to answer your question, I use cutestblogsontheblock.com...which is a background not a template. I use the first template from the bolspot selection. You add the background as a HTML gadget. Do you see? If not just call me adn I will walk you through.
these are super cute pictures! :] i love the bench too! uh, about the backround, i just copy the template that i want and copy it to the Configure HTML/JavaScript, and it just copies. Let me know if that helped at all!
Yay!!! You figured it out! This is a cute background...whats fun is you can change it whenver you want and not lose any info...like with a template change. I would not recommend using pyzam...most people don't have problems but it has erased post before and lost of other widgets like the notes and photos on my side bar it also has caused my blog to disappear....wierd I know, once I changed the template it was back and no one could help, so you don't want that....I have heard of other problems too from other people....so it's kinda scary. So I only use blogger templates and just backgrounds to decorate now instead of templates from other sights. Just FYI...but your background is very cute.
I love the pictures! I might have to call your in laws and ask them if we can come take some pictures there. Kolton's turned out awesome. Have I ever told you I love Kolton's name? Well, I do. I especially love that you used a K. :)
Anyway, I love the new template! You have done such an awesome job on your blog. You are a pro already!
Post a Comment