Oh and he has started waving hi and bye to people. Every time he waves we wave back and then clap and say "yay!" So, now, when he waves, he then claps. He waves every time he sees someone, whether or not they are looking at him. We walk through Wal-Mart and he just waves at everyone we walk by. It is really funny! While I was taking these pictures our neighbor across the street was mowing his lawn and Kolton kept waving at him. He now will copy you and say "buh, buh" for "buh-bye." My little boy is growing up!
(Sorry for all the pictures...I just had such a hard time choosing!)

5 comments:
I love your pictures. The sixth one down is my fave....with nice cameras there is no need for studio ones...the ones you took look good. Cara told me about a site called scapbookpictures.com...you just add the pictures you want into the cart then from there you can edit and order and remove them if you change you mind. It is the cheapest around and way cool...just thought you would want to know. You can do so much with your pictures,Cara had some copied off and hung on her wall and I thought they were professional.
Jen! I love your Blog! You have done such a good job! Kolton is just such a BIG boy..I can't even believe it. He is so handsome! You're pictures are amazing! I need a camera like yours! :) I need to be better about blogging...it just takes so much time and it seems I'm never home. Anyways, I love it! Oh..one more thing..Norman consignment is coming up soon and I want to go with you! I will call you soon and we can talk about it then! Love you guys!
How could you choose just one from all of those cute pictures? He is adorable!
Those pics are awesome! He's so stinking cute :0)
Kolton is so beautiful, Jennifer and you're a fabulous photographer. We've missed seeing you guys. Shana needs to have a party or something soon so we can hang out! Much Love!
Mindy Jo
xoxo
Post a Comment