Friday, September 26, 2008

New Toys!






This is a picture of Kolton in the backyard watching the dogs play (one of his new favorite things to do!).






I know this is a really bad picture but you can actually see his top two teeth. You can only ever see his bottom teeth, so I wanted to post this just to show he really does have 4 teeth! :)

Brady had a test in his statistics class but he couldn't use a calculator that was worth more than $1 (just so you couldn't do anything fancy with your calculator besides the normal add, subtract etc) so we went to the Dollar General to buy him a calculator. While we were there we decided to buy Kolton a few dinosaurs. He loves them!



I just love it when they play together! I love how Kolton is looking up at his Daddy...so sweet!

3 comments:

The Neales said...

Sweet pics! I really like the first one! : )

The Foys said...

I love the new background on your blog, and I love the pictures of Kolton. And I love his two teeth :0)

Nessa said...

Fun pictures.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers