Tuesday, September 2, 2008

UTAH TRIP


This summer our family went to go visit my family in Kaysville, UT. Kolton and I left in mid-July and Brady came at the end of July. Kolton and I also went with my family to Washington state to visit all my relatives out there and where my sister Cambrea fell off the treadmill and completely scraped up her leg. It was so much fun! My Grandpa made him a hat, which was so cute, and we went to the Seattle Space Needle. Once we came back to Utah, Brady met us and we were there for another week. We went to Park City and rode the zip line, the alpine coaster, and the slide of which my brother Tyler fell off of and completely scraped up his arm and leg (we apparantely are accident prone...). Kolton played with his Grandma Moffett for most of the time we were at Park City. We also went boating on Lake Jordanelle. That was a lot fun. We all went tubing and my brothers did some wake boarding. We also went to Lagoon where Kolton rode the Merry-Go-Round for the first time and loved it! It was such a fun trip! It was fun to spend time with my family and for him to get to know them a little more!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

It looks like you and Brady plan what you wear. Becasue in the go-kart pics and then the Utah trip your in red and he is in his blue polo both times...you see???....funny!!!

Scrappy said...

Okay, I have obviously missed a lot of posts. I keep commenting and then when I get back to the blog I see there was another previous post I have not read yet... I am trying to catch up though. :)
These pictures are great (how many times can I say that without it getting old...sorry, but your pictures are always great! It helps when you have a stinkin' cute baby!) It looks like you had a great time. I went to Lagoon with my mom and sisters when we were out there in July. I LOVE Lagoon!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers