We had tried out some of the things we bought for Kolton the night we bought them and I totally scared him! He dropped the sparkler and it landed right by his foot so I screamed and picked him up real fast to make sure it didn't burn him and then he was terrified of them and wanted nothing to do with them. Luckily, though, with a little coaxing on the 4th I was able to get him to do it! And then after that he just kept wanting to do one after another!
I like the way he's standing in the picture holding his hands like that. :) He does that A LOT! Even when he's just sitting down watching TV he'll put his hands like that.
I think Brady did like 20 roman candles. :)
Watching some big ones go off.
Kolton and Kade about to watch the "Frog" go. That was pretty cool!
Brady and I doing "B" and "J." It took us a few times to get it right because I kept making what looked like a "U" instead of a "J" but we finally got one that worked.
Then Brady, myself, and Sterling tried to write "Sooner." This one took us SEVERAL times! One of us would mess up or our sparkler would die so we'd have to get another one etc. etc. BUT, we finally got one that looks decent. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment