Kolton's basketball has "KB" written on it so we know which one is his (Kade has the same ball). He came up to me today and asked if the "K" was for Kolton. I said yes (we've worked on that). He then pointed to the "B" and asked if that was for Brammer. I couldn't believe he thought of that on his own--I've never told him that the "B" stands for Brammer. I love how every day he amazes me with something he's learned. Toddlers just soak up so much information every day--no wonder they sleep so much! ;)
My bestest friend from high school was driving through town on Monday and asked if she could stop by to see us. It was great to see her and her husband and brother, Andy and his girlfriend, and her dad. We got to catch up a little bit and hang out for a while! I'm so glad they were able to stop by!
I can't remember what Kolton was eating this time :) but he came out of his room looking like this. Whatever it was sure did make a lot of blue juice. :)
On Tuesday we went to the dollar theater in Norman to go see "How to Train Your Dragon" with Vanessa and London and Pierson. Kolton had fun watching the movie!
We have had a TON of rain lately!! The ground can't keep up and just won't dry out! Its so annoying--especially when you have dogs! It also makes mowing the lawn difficult. If you're lucky enough to have a day where it doesn't rain so you can mow the lawn its still all wet and muddy outside because the sky has dumped 10 inches in the past week! :)
Kolton thought he looked like a "cool dude" so I had to snap a picture of him. (His sheets were being washed-that's why his bed isn't made. :) He has sheets, I promise!)
Apparently I take a ton of pictures because when I gave him the beater of cookie dough, the first thing Kolton said wasn't "thank you" or anything, but "take a picture!"
Kade got to come and play while his parents went on a date. They had fun making messes. :)
Dylen left for his mission in Paraguay on Monday morning. On Sunday after church we headed down to the Norman Stake Center for Dylen to be set apart as a missionary. We went home and ate dinner and then went to the Brammer's to say good-bye to Dylen. We are excited for him to serve a mission! It will be weird, though, to go over there and there only be Madison! Its weird how families grow up!
Here's Dylen with the boys (Kolton, 2 years and 6 months, Pierson, 2 years and 9 months, London, 4 years and 11 months). They'll be SO different when he gets home! And there will probably be a couple more of them too!

1 comment:
Wow so much stuff going on for you guys! I can't believe Dylen is gone for his mission! That's so crazy. Thanks for watching the kids for us (as always)! Oh, and I love the picture of Kolton standing by he couch with his blue mouth... so cute!
Post a Comment