I decided to take him back to the library on Wednesday when they have the baby story time for kids 3 and under. He liked that one much more! It was more interactive! And Kade got to come too so he liked seeing him there!
He got to have a turn on one of the kid computers there. This was the first time he's actually sat down and tried to do something on a computer with a mouse. He actually did pretty good with the toddler game he played. You had to pick up the keys (just by putting the mouse over it) and match the lettered key to the right lettered train car.
I came out of the shower yesterday to find Kolton mastering this new trick:
Last night we went to the Redhawks game with the Foys. They had tickets and invited us to come with them. Kolton was really excited all day to go to a baseball game! He kept talking about how when Daddy got home, him, Daddy and I were going to a baseball game together! It was cute to see how excited he was!
I tried a few times to take a picture with him. Some kind of turned out with him sort of looking...
And others did not... :)
He'd make a silly face with Brady though. :)
And then with Emery as bait behind me we got him to smile. :)
He started trying to do the splits while watching the game and got pretty close to the ground!!
It was a fun activity to do besides sit around the house and it was free!! :) Its nice to get out sometimes!!
I was SO thirsty when we left that we HAD to stop and get a drink. We decided upon 7-Eleven to quench our thirst and all decided to get blue icees. $2.57 later I wasn't thirsty anymore, Kolton was excited to get an icee, and we all had blue tongues. :)

4 comments:
Kolton is seriously the best picture takee (does that make sense?) ever! He always smiles so cute for your pictures and just makes me laugh! I can't believe he can do the splits like that!
How fun!
So fun! Cute blue tongue pic! And I love your blog background!
i can't stand how cute that kid is! seriously!
Post a Comment