Kolton liked the dinosaur things the best!
I guess this skull is the biggest complete skull found in Oklahoma I believe.
At first Kolton would not touch the mammoth. I'm not sure why--he loved trying to touch everything else, but then we finally got him to touch it but then he wouldn't do the typical pose of lying underneath the mammoth's foot.
We did eventually get him to lay down next to it with Kade. :)
Kolton loved the Discovery Room. He loved putting the puzzles together and also playing with the animals they had there. They also had these chairs they could play in and rock back and forth. Kolton kept throwing himself backward and rolling out of it!
After the museum we met up with Brady at McDonalds to eat lunch. As we pulled in to the parking lot, Kolton said "Oh crap! McDonalds!" That's the first time I've ever heard him say that! It was hard not to laugh but I tried to explain to him that he shouldn't say that. :) Why would he even say that anyway? He loves McDonalds! :)
That afternoon he laid down on the couch and was sacked out. He continued to sleep halfway through dinner!

No comments:
Post a Comment