Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trampoline

Monday evening the Jeff and Vanessa and their boys came over to jump on the trampoline. The boys had a lot of fun! They jumped for about 45 minutes and got B-L-A-C-K! I don't know what is wrong with this trampoline but it turns you black! Pierson was black practically from head to toe! :) We had to give them all baths afterward but it was worth it!


After a while they all decided they needed to take their shirts off. :) And, yes, Kolton jumps holding his nipples. He's obsessed with them! What can you do?

Kolton took a couple of breaks--its hot outside lately! Brady is clearly impressed with Kolton's black feet. :) Notice Kolton's floatie tan line on his arms? It cracks me up--that part of his arm rarely sees sun so its remained white! :)



Did I mention we are expecting puppies in August?? We are starting to get things ready for them to come. On Monday we got what we think we'll use for a new whelping box. We need to figure some more things out with it but it should be good for the puppies! Pearl is already starting to get bigger so we are pretty positive she'll be having puppies the middle of August. Its funny to think back to the first litter we had with Roxy 2 years ago. How unprepared we were especially compared to now. I'm not a breeding expert or Great Dane expert by any means but we have learned so much about them in the last 3 years! We are thinking about taking a long break from breeding, though, after this litter. If you haven't bred then you can't understand how much work it really is to raise puppies! At each age brings new challenges. It has been good for our family, though, and I'm glad that it has worked out for us. There have been some ups and downs but overall I think we've had a positive experience.
Now, on a compeltely different note check out Kolton counting to 10 in Spanish. He gets a little off in the middle and forgets the number 7 but he did pretty good! When I taught it to him I sang the numbers to a little song my mom used to sing when we were little. I put an "ah" at the end of "seis" and "diez" so he does it too. You get the point, though! He loves to do it! He's been doing it for a couple months but I just was able to catch it on video! :)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers