Monday, July 12, 2010

Playin in the Rain

It was raining morning so Kolton decided to sneak out and play in the rain. Ever since that day he asks to play in the rain every time it rains--and its been raining a lot lately so you can guess how many times I've been asked! :)





He got SOAKING wet!! Look at him!!

I brought him in and took off his shirt and wrapped him in a towel. Then I left to go take care of the dogs in the garage and when I came back in he had let himself back out and was naked!! I couldn't help but take a couple pictures of him playing in the rain naked and then made sure he came inside! ;)


1 comment:

daegan said...

jennifer! that last picture is to die for! love it! your little man would love to hang out with my monsters!

again- thanks for your help!!! hood is super shy and hiding under my deck most of the time. charlie's going to construct him a dog house this weekend. ta ta!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers