The day after Christmas Kolton was really excited to try out his painting set he got from Lizzie. I think he ended up painting bout 6 or 7 pictures using the stamps and stuff. He had a good time!
On the 28th it snowed again. I was on the phone with Brittney and all of a sudden she said it was snowing so I looked out and sure enough it was snowing big flakes. I had no idea it was supposed to snow again. It was FREEZING though! Kolton, however, still wanted to go out in it. :)
He threw snowballs and ran around in circles in the snow and then went and jumped on the trampoline some more. I stayed inside and took pictures through the windows and the storm door. Haha. I tried to go out there but it was just too windy and cold!
On the 27th, Kade and Emery came over while Sterling had lasik done. Brittney decided to take Halley in case it ended up taking them a really long time and Halley got hungry. Kolton had fun showing Kade all the new toys he got for Christmas.
That night we went to Eric and Mindy Choate's home for a birthday celebration for Gracie who was turning 2. It was fun going and looking for a toy for her. We ended up getting her a Cinderella doll and she seemed to really love it! Mindy made a delicious cake with amazing frosting!
On Friday afternoon, we went sledding. Brady was able to get off of work at like 1 or 2 because he had opened the bank all week and had too many hours. We picked up Kade and then went to a hill behind a little private college. The usual sledding hill in Moore had all the snow melted from people sledding down it so we decided to try and find our own hill. It was perfect! No one had been there and so there was plenty of snow to go sledding. Kolton had a BLAST!
These guys were so funny. They went backwards, sideways, together going backwards, on their backs or on their stomachs...any way they could think of they did it. Sometimes when they'd get to the end they'd go rolling off the sled. It was so fun!
I'm so glad we got snow this year and Kolton was able to play in it a few times. When it only sticks around for a day or two its a lot of fun! :)















No comments:
Post a Comment