Kolton's first basketball game was on December 8th. Kolton was SO SO excited!!
There's 10 kids on his team but there were only 7 there for the game so he was able to play a lot, which he loved. They give each kid on each team a colored sweatband and tell them to guard the person on the other team that has the same color. I thought that was cool. It gave the kids direction instead of just running around aimlessly.
We played against a team that was coached by our assistant coach from soccer last season. Kolton guarded his son (Trey) for a lot of the game. Kolton cracked me up when he'd play defense. If the person stopped he'd get all up in their face and try not to let them go anywhere. It was cute.
Kolton made 10 shots that game, I think. He was so excited after every shot.
I'm so glad we signed him up for basketball. He loves it!!
I have some videos that I'll have to upload to youtube and put on here. They are cute.







No comments:
Post a Comment