My very best friend from high school, Sarah Christiansen Quinn, was in town for her brother's wedding and so her sister-in-law wanted to throw her a baby shower on Saturday, the 17th of November. I had told Sarah that I would LOVE to help with a shower if she had one here in Oklahoma so Amy emailed me and asked if I'd make some cake for the shower. I decided to do cupcakes because they are so much less stressful. ;) I made them all the day before and then frosted them the morning of. I've never made so many cupcakes but it was so fun.
Maren Hobbs on the left and Sarah on the right.
I'm so glad I was able to go to her shower and celebrate her little boy joining her family. It was great!
This is what I made her (plus one more that had an owl on it but for some reason I didn't put in the picture). They were fun to make and I loved them!
AND....one random cute picture of my son who snuck my phone in Walmart and took a picture of himself. Hahaha.





No comments:
Post a Comment