On Tuesday, the 20th, I went and took pictures of Jeff and Vanessa and their family. Brady had a half day that day so he and Kolton came to hopefully help get Rigdon's attention and get him to look at the camera.
Cousins!!
We took TONS of pictures and it took us about 45 minutes but it was a lot of fun.
Even though Brady and Kolton would yell and scream and I'd yell and scream and do all sorts of embarrassing things it was hard to get Mr. Rigdon to look at the camera. Haha. We got a few where all the kids are looking, though. It was great practice for me and I really enjoyed doing it.
That week we also had a basketball meeting for all the parents. For I think the first time, Kolton, Kade and Andrew all got on the same team with out any problems. I was so excited!





No comments:
Post a Comment