Brady was getting his hunting stuff ready to go hunting and Bentley found the headlamp. He loved wearing it!
He loves his friends, Goofy and Mickey. It is cute to watch how much he loves them.
This is the last time Bentley went to bed as a 1 year old. So crazy how that happens.
Brady had the 11th off since it is Veteran's day so he took Kolton hunting. He felt bad going on Bentley's birthday but I told him Bentley doesn't know the difference...for all he knew he was at work!
The boys left at like 3 in the morning. I tried to get some more sleep with Bentley. :)
He sure woke up happy and I was able to enjoy breakfast with this happy 2 year old!
Jason Landrum went hunting with Brady and Kolton and they got a few birds. Kolton loved hiking to the hunting spots. :)
Jason let him pose with his gun so he'd "look cooler." Haha. Kolton didn't actually shoot any of the ducks...he just got to watch.
Bentley and I met up with his cousins to play at the mall and then we all got cookies afterwards. The kids were so cute sitting there chowing down on their huge cookies. I usually get Bentley one of the small ones but decided since it was his birthday he'd get the huge one and he loved it.
Brady and Kolton got home just after lunchtime. They cleaned up and took a nap for a little bit and then I took Kolton to the store to pick out a toy for Bentley.
He got him a little Buzz Lightyear action figure. Toy Story is one of the only shows, besides Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, that Bentley will watch so Kolton thought he'd like to have a Buzz.
We then headed to Pie Five for dinner to try that out. It was ok. Not sure I'll make the effort to go again haha but it was yummy and Bentley loved it and that is all that matters. :) He kept saying "birthday" the whole time we were there. It was cute.
Bentley had his two year check up on his birthday as well. He did awesome at the doctor and Dr. Milligan said he was an excellent talker and was very impressed with how expressive and vocal he was. So, that was good news. He'll even say mini sentences now like "Mickey Mouse on please" or "I don't know." It is adorable. Bentley weighed 27 lbs 6 ounces, which puts him at the 57% for weight. He was 35 3/4 inches long which puts him at the 83% for height. So, he is on the same track as his 18 month check up. He still is as sweet as can be. Unfortunately he stinks at sleeping. For about the last 3 months he has not been good. Haha. I don't know what happened. We are going to have to work on that. He also got his binkie back (when I had my surgery) and is attached to it even more now than he was before. He loves to eat cereal (marshmallow mateys to be exact) and loves to eat it with a Buzz spoon we got out of a cereal box. He is excellent at saying "please" and "thank you" and "sorry." He can follow pretty much any instructions you give him now. He has the cutest little run and I love watching it. He just makes my heart melt. Its been an amazing two years with this little guy!




















No comments:
Post a Comment