Monday, December 21, 2015

Thanksgiving and Setting up the Christmas Tree

Kolton was feeling ok on Thursday.  It hadn't gotten really bad yet and he was excited to go to Grandma and Grandpa's to see everyone.  Brady went and played football that morning while I stayed home and got things ready to go to his parents house that afternoon.  We left at like noon and went over there for a 1:00 lunch/dinner.  We brought deviled eggs, lemon pie, and cookies (a ton of cookies! :)).

We stayed there until around 5:00 and then went home so Kolton could rest.  Everyone seemed to have a good time.  We skyped with my family that evening and drew names for Christmas. 
Starting Friday Kolton started feeling a little worse.  The Storeys brought Kolton a present on Friday of treats and a nerf gun you can put together.  Kolton thought that was so cool! He had a lot of fun putting it together.  And that thing works really well too!



Friday night I had a couple errands I needed to run so I left the boys at home with Brady after we ate dinner.  When I came home Kolton and Brady had totally set up the Christmas tree!!! I was so excited! It was such an awesome surprise.  We then put all the decorations on as a family.  It was a good time! Bentley had to work really really hard to get an ornament on.  When he finally would he would jump up and down all through the living room with his hands in the air and say "I did it! I did it!" It was so cute!

Kolton got to put the star on top of the tree, per tradition.  :)



Here's our tree and stockings all hung up! So happy I finally have the stockings I want this year!!

We had the Landrums over that weekend.  Bentley has started to love hanging out with their boys.  Kyler was laying on the floor and Bentley totally started copying his every move.  It was awesome. 


Sunday morning when Bentley woke up we had already turned the Christmas tree lights on.  He totally held his mickey and goofy and was showing them the tree.  It was adorable. 

We went to Brady's parent's house on Sunday for dinner.  Kolton was starting to feel a little better at this point.  He went to sacrament meeting that day but then we came home so he could rest. 



No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers